AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND QMSrs Ltd
QMSrs Ltd. operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
Secure online shopping at QMSrs
Shopping is safe with QMSrs. When you connect to our secure web server, you ask that server to authenticate itself. This authentication is a complex process involving public keys, private keys and a digital certificate. The certificate tells you that an independent third party has agreed that the server belongs to the company it claims to belong to. A valid certificate means that you can have confidence that you are sending information to the right place.
How do I know if a server is secure?
When you go into a secure server the key or lock in the bottom of your browser will appear locked or highlighted. The address of the web site will also change from http://www... to https://www... signifying that the site is secure.
Choice of a Strong Password
To protect your password, it's important to change it periodically and keep your password private, since anybody who knows your password may access your account. You also want to make sure you always log out when you complete an online session on a public computer or kiosk. To choose a strong password:
- Use a different password on Amazon from what you use on other sites. If you need help remembering your password, write it down and place it in your purse, wallet, or another secure location.
- Use at least 8 characters. A minimum of 6 is required; a maximum of 128 is allowed
- Avoid passwords that are easy to guess. These include passwords such as "secret," "password," "amazon," or "123456." They also include things like a dictionary word, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can easily be obtained.
Though it's not a requirement, adding numbers or special characters to your password will make it even stronger. For example, the password "rivers2!%" is a much stronger password than "rivers."
Passwords are case sensitive. For instance, "RIVERS2!%" and "rivers2!%" are two different passwords. When choosing a password, remember the capitalization you use, and make sure that the CAPS LOCK key on your keyboard is not turned on.
This site has been designed to be accessible to as many web browsers as possible. It will not look the same in every browser but the content should be available and accessible in all browsers. Please use the facilities within your browser to present the pages in the best way for you. Most browsers will allow you to alter page magnification and you may also be able to make other changes. For best results, please use Internet Explorer 7 or higher, or Firefox 2 or higher. If you are using an older browser, we recommend that you upgrade.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- The site has been purposely designed so that it can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, which should appear as a tool tip when your mouse hovers over it.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Downloading PDF documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for PDFs.
Whilst QMSrs strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing any of our websites, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com