How to Register on our Practice Portal?
In support of our learning strategies namely Main Learning [PL] and Blended Learning [BL], QMSrs has opened its solutions portals to the public to be able to share our offerings and repository.
You will need an account with us to have access. This is a very simple registration process either
Using social media that gives you limited view access or
Full registration that gives you read and write access
To register you can either,
- watch the video below: Please follow the simple steps in the video to register
- Read the instructions below
Instructions to register on Practice Portal
- From the home page of www.QMSrs.com, select Practice portal
- You will land on the log in page below
- To get a username and password Select Sign up and you will land on this page. Version 2 of our solution may look different but will have the same fields
- You can sign up by either by completing very simple fields or using any of the listed social media platforms as we stated above.
- Select the appropriate package you wish for the length of time you need
- A confirmation email will be sent confirming your registration
- Once credentials are received and registration is complete, you will have direct access to the Practice Portal
- Now you have the login credentials for the Practice Portal, you can LOGIN