QMSrs improves your processes and ensures that you’re not just executing projects randomly. It ties your projects to your business strategy and needs, making sure those projects are delivering results that support your organisational goals.
QMSrs product in projects management helps you save time on planning, processing, tracking and completing your projects. Traditional projects management tools put the burden of creating and updating project plans on the manager's shoulders. QMSrs offers web based projects management solution at a fraction of the costs of enterprise projects management suites.
QMSrs tools are the ideal projects management solution for people separated by vast distances and time-zones. It also can be the perfect time tracking and projects planning tool for team members working in one office.
Features in QMSrs Projects Management solution:
- Flexible and useful for both new projects and updates.
- Scalable from small projects up to major systems.
- Versatile and able to handle multiple kinds of software.
- Efficient and cost effective.
- Evolutionary and able to handle new kinds of projects.
- Unobtrusive and not viewed as bureaucratic.
- Better expectation-setting through up-front estimating, planning, and project definition.
- Faster execution through the reuse of common processes and templates.
- Fewer project problems encountered when utilizing proactive project management processes.
- Better organizational decision making through more effective project communication.
- Higher client satisfaction and less rework by building a higher quality product the first time.
- Better Communication.
- Easy File Sharing.
- Save Time with Reusable Templates.
- On-time Delivery.
- Unlimited Users.
Benefits of our QMSrs as outsourcing in Projects Management
Some major benefits of QMSrs outsourcing in Projects Management besides the cost :
- Anew dimension: when you bring in an outside consultant, they come with the latest concepts and the best workable trends in your industry. They give you a new perspective on your project and may be able to provide better inputs during the planning, controlling, directing and execution stages.
- Increase in ROI: besides being an expert a consultant also ensures the following of practices which will give you a higher return on investment versus your in house team, as this is what they have been specifically been hired to do.
- Let you focus on core competencies: as a consultant takes care of all the peripheries of the project, you can focus on the core competencies of your business. This lets you be in control of your operations without having to bother about the areas which do not fetch you any value.
- Gives your personnel future solutions: should similar projects crop up in your organisation at a later date, your employees will be better equipped to handle them in the future even without the presence of a consultant. So you end up building the competencies of your employees in house.