Project execution phase is the second phase of the project management cycle, next to planning. In this stage, whatever comes out in the planning get executed and the project work gets done. Most of the time and depending on the project type, this is considered to be the longest phase of a project cycle and probably the most costly stage.
To enable you to monitor and control the project during this phase, you will need to implement a range of management processes. These processes help you to manage time, cost, quality, change, risks and issues. They also help you to manage procurement, customer acceptance and communications.
QMSrs help you to execute projects more efficiently than before
With QMSrs you can …
- Create transparency and traceability.
- Efficiently organise and control projects.
- Optimise processes.
- Closely integrate team members and project partners.
- Ensure higher security.
In this way you:
- Achieve greater efficiency and productivity, saving time and costs.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of quality across an entire project, or across all your projects.
- Use information effectively to identify, overcome and minimise risks at an early stage.
- A single repository for all project information – drawings, documents and all correspondence including emails and faxes).
- Complete version control – current status is always clear, and an immutable audit trail of the entire process can be accessed at any time.
- High degree of reliability for clarification – based on current, complete and uniform data.
- Traceability of all processes and tamper-proof storage of all project documents – similar to an aircraft’s black box.
Organise and control projects more efficiently
- A clear organisational structure embracing all project team members across company boundaries.
- Project management rules are implemented effectively and their observance monitored and recorded.
- Tried-and-tested dashboard functionality, automatic notifications and comprehensive reports simplify project controlling and monitoring .
- High degree of workflow definition functionality enable proven processes to be accurately mapped and evaluated.
- Standardisation supports quality management, new projects can be launched quickly.
- Processes can be supplemented, enhanced, changed or replaced at any time, so that the project platform grows with and supports the lifecycle of a property – from initial planning to ongoing maintenance and management.
- Optimised and standardised workflows reduce routine tasks to save time and costs.
- Structured communications harness the vast numbers of emails relating to a project.
- Comprehensive online document management enables efficient, organised distribution.
- Database storage with comprehensive search options – enhanced by a powerful full-text search that accelerates location of information.
- Freely definable, dynamic folder structures include customisable filters and personal views of data.
Closely integrated team members and project partners
- One electronic work environment for all project participants.
- All participants can be integrated as part of the extended project team, regardless of their organisation and location, and without giving them access to your corporate IT structures and confidential information.
- New team members can quickly navigate their way within the project.
- 24/7 web-based access from anywhere, with no special hardware or software to be installed.
- Short-term integration of participants with full security features and minimum user administration.
- Secure data transfer with recording of transmission/read status.
- Confidentiality of data is ensured.
- Complex access rights do not need to be managed – those who are allowed to view documents are determined by the communication process, (only sender and recipient have access to the document unless otherwise defined).