Health and Safety Management:
In a competitive market place, your customers are looking for more than just keen pricing from their suppliers. Companies need to demonstrate that their businesses are managed efficiently and responsibly and that they can provide a reliable service without excessive downtime caused by work related accidents and incidents.
The importance of managing Health and Safety is recognized by all interested parties: employers, employees, customers, suppliers, insurers, shareholders, the community, contractors, and regulatory agencies.
- Significantly reduce the on-going cost and improve overall efficiencies of health and safety management system implementation and maintenance.
- Increase the consistency and comparability of health and safety performance across sites, business units or your entire corporation.
- Improve organisation brand reputation and recognition.
- Increased access to new customers and business partners.
- Potential reduction in the number of accidents.
- Better management of health and safety risks, now and in the future.
Key features of the Health & Safety Management Tools with other QMSrs tools include:
- Reporting for a single site, business unit or your entire organisation.
- Dashboard reporting for health & safety compliance and performance.
- Aspect and impact assessment and reporting.
- Register of health & safety legislation.
- Objective, target and action plan tracking and reporting.
- Non-conformance corrective action tracking and reporting.
- Scheduling, conducting and reporting audits.
- Document management.
- Email reminders and task list notification.
- Roles and responsibilities management.
- Training needs analysis and training management.
- Tracking of external communication and complaints.