Value to Customer Business:
QMSrs offers a powerful tool for managing and controlling ALL documentation in your enterprise.
- It manages and controls all your organisational documentation needs to satisfy and certification standards such as Quality Management Systems (ISO 9000), Health & Safety, and Environmental Management (ISO 14000) and many more.
- No Risk of mistakes in using other than the latest version of a document.
- Simple migration from your existing system.
- The most time and cost efficient administrative system you can find for updating, approving and distributing your documents.
- No Stationary Costs for managing Quality and QMSrs repository.
- QMSrs tools can manage any document in any location at any time.
Online Glossary for all your organisational abbreviation.
Scalability and Simplicity
- Unlimited Storage Capacity.
- Instant access from anywhere on the Planet any time.
- Caters for any type of organisation from the one man band to the multinational multi site and multi regional operation.
- Uses exactly the existing applications used to create and edit documents.
- No special skills required for migration or maintenance.
Document Security & Access
- Security controls down to file level to view, change or approve.
- You can control exactly what documents each member of staff has access to and what access level they are entitled to .
- Users can only view documents they have been given access to.
- Instant access to every specified internal and external user.
- Central or regional control of documents depending on your organisation.
- Remote storage on hosted server with controlled access.
- No new documents without full authorisation.
- Electronic changes to documents online offering full control using an electronic approval process.
- Full electronic creation, review, approval and publishing of documents.
- No potential for overwriting other documentation with the Check in / Check out feature.
- Electronic Tracking of Document Reviews to closure.
- Online document reviews by Peers and approvers.
Record Keeping and Archives
- A full and complete document history trail is maintained for each document with instant retrieval.
- Electronic and Automatic archiving of all your identified documentation.
- Archived versions of a document are also available to approved users.
- Electronically control manages and approves temporary deviations online.
Communication of Process Changes
- Instant electronic notification of changes to documentation.
Training in Process Changes
- Tracking of training in relevant document change.