QMS Resourcing Services (QMSrs) is a registered company in the United Kingdom(03836478) and the trading address is 141 Cutenhoe Road,Luton,Beds,LU1 3N G United Kingdom with offices in Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
QMSrs supplies complete Total Quality Management Services and Solutions utilising Fully Automated Management System which enable Complete outsourcing of your QMS management requirements such as:
- ISO Certification Services with prices dependant on your turnover.
- Consulting Service in Total Quality and Business Management.
- Total or Partial Deployment of Quality Management Systems.
- Maintenance of Quality Management Systems.
- Training Courses.
- Human Resourcing (HR) needs including: recruitment, auditors and consultants.
- Simply ask for the resource you need, when you need it in line with your budget.
- Organisations no longer need to employ Quality managers, document controllers and auditors.
- Unique and extremely secure platform for housing a QMS online allowing access any information and documentation from the QMS anywhere in the world with maximum ease and speed of navigation using drill down and diagrammatical process approach. The system allows divisional and country variations where country laws demand it, and at the same time maintaining a corporate standard. The concept of a paperless QMS is a reality not just a wish.
A complete set of tools for Organisations to manage Quality with all the Organisational Processes Integrated keeping the Quality Manager and the Senior Management fully informed of the performance of the organisation.
- No need for any manual effort to obtain, manipulate or report on results.
- Training programmes for all levels of management and staff in all Business and Quality needs. Training courses that are accredited by the United Kingdom’s top Institutions. An e-learning module is an offer that can be customised for your training needs.
As the QMSrs system is modularised, the tools and processes can be deployed in phased approach.
QMSrs system is developed by a team of leading authorities with well over 25 years of industrial experience in introducing and maintaining quality management systems at global giants, covering Governments and Commercial Giants.